You will need to complete the quizzes in each of the following sections before the deadlines listed. All of these sections should be completed before Exam #3. This section starts with balancing equations, then covers carbohydrates and shows how macronutrients work together in metabolism. Finally, a brief introduction to DNA is presented.
- Carbohydrates - Structures, properties, and uses - Due November 11
- Redox - Oxidation/reduction reactions - Due November 17
- Metabolism - Redox reactions and Pathways - Due November 24
- DNA - Structures, properties, and uses - Due December 1
- Review - List of topics for the third exam